Thursday, April 26, 2012
25th April, Wednesday.
- Students of NIMCJ (National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism) celebrated a full week of multiple days.
- Days like retro day, traditional day, environment day, children day and signature day.
- This activity took place throughout the week in college campus itself.
- Students enjoyed each day wearing different clothes, theme based poster making and many more things.
- NIMCJ director Dr. Shirish kashikar said,’All the preparation for these several variety days was managed by our students itself.’
28thApril , Wednesday.
- Students of NIMCJ (National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism) organized an event on WORLD PR DAY with collaboration of MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION and PRSI (Public Relations Society of India).
- All the students collected some amount and sponsored one of the child of MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION also PRSI members and other staff member of institutions.
- This event was organized with a purpose to make a help to the cancer affected children all over the city.
- A lecture was delivered by a cancer specialist doctor and different cases were discussed relating to cancer.
- An introductory lesson was discussed with causes and solution regarding cancer at early stage.