28thApril , Wednesday.
- Students of NIMCJ (National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism) organized an event on WORLD PR DAY with collaboration of MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION and PRSI (Public Relations Society of India).
- All the students collected some amount and sponsored one of the child of MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION also PRSI members and other staff member of institutions.
- This event was organized with a purpose to make a help to the cancer affected children all over the city.
- A lecture was delivered by a cancer specialist doctor and different cases were discussed relating to cancer.
- An introductory lesson was discussed with causes and solution regarding cancer at early stage.